View Single Post
Old 09-05-2023, 13:07   #49
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: What do you think happens when we die?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Beyond that, I am convinced, as Jesus promised, that ultimately there is a physical resurrection and life on a new earth in which the material/spiritual bridge between heaven and earth has been re-made. In the end, we were created to be physical beings and that is what we will be. But that’s much further down the line than the question ‘what happens when we die’.
Very interesting read Chris and I am pleasantly surprised to see this part which to be honest I have never seen or heard another Christian Faith say before