Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 19-02-2021, 12:48   #210
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Not all work processes can go paperless, it's not a question of simply being "behind the times". And even paperfree businesses can have problems because of it.

Also, all businesses are different, just because many can cope with changing things in a short time period doesn't mean they all can, even big businesses. Even though I may dislike a company or their service unless you work there you don't know why things are the way they are.

The general public usually have a greatly simplified idea of what goes on and is required to do something. In my own work life I've seen how complicated, how many things need factored in for something that looks outwardly straightforward. What looks to the outside world as "you just do A, B and C" is actually more like "you need to do A to Z, Aa-Zn and then go back to Fr846" and those that work there are wanting to curl up into a ball in a dark room...and that was pre-Covid. And that can just be the regulations.

Back on topic...the EPG still says Channel Off-Air for DMAX, so I was wondering...maybe it's getting replaced by a HD version on VM? Not saying it's likely, just an alternative suggestion to closing.

I think it's more a EPG thing no HD version is on the horizon as far as we know, then again we never got info about Lifetime closing lol.