View Single Post
Old 19-07-2011, 21:10   #49
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Sky to freeze prices until 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never say never View Post
Well only the people in a 12 month contract would be effected by the "get out clause" of a price rise,everysingle sky customer in contract or not gets this price freeze. Only a virginmedia customer would moan about a price freeze, .

Lets not for get Virginmedia have had 2 price rise this year,Plus the Tivo tax on top of that if you have Tivo.
£1.50 price increases don't mean a thing to me, it's nothing if it was something like £5 or more, then I would definately be moaning.

And to be honest no advertisements of any kind would attract me of going to Sky,I've moved quite a lot but remained in the same borough and the home move service at Virgin Media is brilliant, in fact been in three houses and have managed to keep the same number from 2005! I thought I would try Sky so I enquired about service, they tell me the TV service would take 2 weeks to install and then phone and broadband would be set up 2 weeks after the TV is installed, Too long!!!!!!!!!! and when I finally compared prices, I would be £6 worse off every month and 10MB of internet slower!

So it's a thumbs down on this occasion for Sky
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote