View Single Post
Old 24-05-2022, 11:32   #24
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Saving Mobile Phone Contacts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Do you feel you're important enough for Google etc to care about your online life or who you know?
No but why give them information ,
If your friends use mobile phones that sync to the cloud then the tech giants almost certainly know your connection to them anyway and will have a pretty good idea of your network of friends.
But that won't get them any information that can be used to pester me,

---------- Post added at 10:27 ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
I guess being paranoid does not mean they are not after ya
So very true do not see the point is giving information away , if they want it boy they have to work for it. Now. I am not in charge of our business not so concerned but old habits die hard

---------- Post added at 10:32 ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
That's a bit extreme surely.
Forgot to say get to duckduckgo via Firefox.
It's not great problem to do so why not? Easy to set up one-time email addresses , park out Aldi ( other shops are available) VPN to gmx set up address ( want mobile but most trucks have a number on them) and you are away.