View Single Post
Old 16-05-2022, 20:30   #16
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Agreed New Package but email contract higher cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Thanks djmagnifique - I've just installed the app on my phone.

To my horror I can see the calls I made to VM on the 03454 541111 number (as advised to do so) and I can see two calls listed for the 5th May whilst I was trying to sort out their mess and I can see charges of £13.47 for one call and then another charge of £15 to the above VM number. They are taking the P**S

To the good news and I can see the £10 reoccuring rebate - I hope this is reoccuring and not a 1 off.

Im going to make another complaint regarding the above call charges to them but this time via the 150 number this time.

This really does destroy any lingering faith in them I must admit....
Sorry to hear your problems but I would have thought that all virgin customers are well aware that you NEVER use a virgin land line if you can avoid it very pricey. and that to call them for no cost you must call from a virgin line on 150