View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 17:19   #10
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: 1gb with Hub 4 modem only mode.

I have read the conversation above and agree that General's assessment and steps are sound.

One thing occurs to me though. Last time I could get no more than 300-500Mb on my 1Gbs connection, with Hub 4 in modem-only mode, the problem was that I had my AX11000 QoS enabled. The effect of this was to ensure that none of my devices could get more than approximately 500Mb so that no device, game system etc could hog the bandwidth. QoS is unnecessary with 1Gb connection, because it is really only designed for those with limited bandwidth to share out. If you have enabled QoS or it is enabled by default, that could be your problem.
roughbeast is online now   Reply With Quote