Thread: Superhub Hub 5 & FTP
View Single Post
Old 27-12-2021, 18:39   #2
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Hub 5 & FTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemarsh View Post
My previous Hub was replaced with a Hub 5 last week.

Previously, I have a Synology NAS connected to the Hub, and could connect to the NAS via FTP (either direct to internal IP address 192.168.0.xx) & from outside using a DNS

But since i have changed to the Hub 5, i can access externally. I have set up Port forwarding to the IP address, but it just fails all the time

'The data connection could not be established: ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server'

I have reviewed the NAS, and all seems to be there (all accounts till FTP allowed, and have proven this by FTP internally)

Any suggestions?
Trying connecting (from outside your home network) via your current WAN ip address. The DNS name you are using may not be current? Check that "nslookup <dns name>" matches your current WAN ip address