View Single Post
Old 25-11-2022, 11:54   #7413
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
Spent most of the day dealing with the fallout of the OH falling over in the bathroom at 6am and cracking his noggin so hard that required a trip to the emergency department and 7 stitches in his scalp. Could have done without the old I’m a tough old retired matelot attitude that stopped him going to the hospital until I photographed his 3 inch wound.
Hope the fearless warrior is OK this morning. Husbands <<sigh>>
<<<<<hugs>>>>> to you both.

My pet hate is having to defrost both freezers. Got it down to a fine art but still have to wait for the first one to get down to the right level before I can decant everything across and attack the second one. Can't leave them unattended as John insists on 'helping'.

He's off out with his mates for the day tomorrow so hopefully I can put up the Christmas Tree and decorations and save him having to 'help' me. No doubt he will still need to tweak the lights but a large G&T will help me relax while I listen to his critique.