View Single Post
Old 16-10-2022, 09:16   #1
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts
Charged for calls and I shouldnt have

I have just been in contact with VM after receiving a bill with £34 call charges on there when I shouldn't have.

When I took out the new contract 2 months ago I was told that my all inclusive calls would remain and nothing would change for £65 a month and for the past 2 months I've been charged correctly.

I've even sent them the email I had at the time which makes no reference to my all inclusive calls being removed all for £65 and they just wont have it, I've been though to retentions and they said they would try and listen to the call if its available.

What else can I do to prove they are in the wrong and I'm in the right?
Thanks.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote