View Single Post
Old 27-04-2021, 21:48   #5409
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Mortal Kombat (2021)

6/10
I agree. I was going to give it 5/10 but it got the extra point for Hiroyuki Sanada being in it. He has a fantastic on screen presence, was fantastic in The Last Samurai and Lost and was awesome in this as well.

They had a good stab at the film but the thing which let it down was weak characters and story. If it has been a 3 hour film I think it would have been better. I can't believe how easily all the bad guys went down at the end. That never happens, it is always the good guys who get their asses handed to them.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote