Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2021, 11:57   #4242
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Surely it's in the UK's interests for every country to be vaccinated? It stops the virus spreading as much and therefore reduces its opportunity to mutate with its consequences on the need to limit overseas travel and the need for new vaccines.
The EC is acting as in EU first which contrasts with your desire. Of course you are right, provided there is enough to go round.

I pay my taxes for the UK government to protect me, not France, etc. I expect the government to act accordingly including red-listing EU countries immediately.

My advice is at your risk.