View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 22:34   #8
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Novak Djokovic tries to go to Oz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
He never should have had the exemption in the first place but I also hope he now kicks up a fuss so we can see who granted it. I suspect the Government gave him a pass then tried to find a way to backtrack after the public outcry.

Plus it's unfair to tell him he can come in, let him get on the plane over, then deny him at the last moment in the border.
It may well be unfair but my sympathy is extremely, extremely limited for a prominent anti-vaxxer.

Australia have asked Australians abroad to remain there for some time for the health of those at home. The “sports” exemption for entry raised it’s head last year; so could be reasonably anticipated.

I don’t see anything positive to “hope” for in the interests of Novak Djokovic.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote