Thread: Digital Phones
View Single Post
Old 27-09-2023, 07:31   #2
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Digital Phones

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Hi all,

So we're moving to digital phones in the autumn and away from analogue phones. Can i ask how this actually works?

We have one phone in the hall and another phone in my elderly mothers room. In my bedroom i have the hub.

I've been told we're going to get "adapters" but how will they work exactly? I've been told i can have a hub plugged into the hub and that'll work but i hate phones so it seems the hub is in the worse room for this digital switch over!
When is an 'upgrade' not an upgrade, when VM are involved.. ( ditto the 360 tv box as aswell.....).

Afaik your phone will need to he plugged into the hub. Guess you could have one phone plugged and wireless handsets elsewhere. But why change anything? Insist VM come and do any extra wiring, they are the ones forcing this on you and you're the paying customer. If you need new handsets/wiring - they should pay.

Also this new set up won't work in a power cut, unlike analogue, progress eh?
Mr K is online now   Reply With Quote