Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2022, 11:15   #202
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Still can't get on with the 360 here. Recreating Series Links is something you should not have to do.

Wishlists and the Series Link+ are thr big loss.

Profiles you have to keep reselecting are a pain.

On the 360 - how do I recreate series links for series currently not in the guide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
It’s not a huge problem. It took me just a few minutes to sort that out.

However one of the many upsides is the use the 360 makes of on demand for recording purposes. This reduces the pressure on the hard drive, enabling far more recordings to be made than on the TiVo/V6s.

The ability to use profiles for your bookmarks (watchlists) is also extremely useful if there is more than one person living in the house with you.

It was a culture shock when I first moved to the 360 software but I am hooked now and prefer it to the V6.

Last edited by ozsat; 24-01-2022 at 11:22.