Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2021, 14:51   #1274
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, TV & Satellite week showed it before, and it’s only there in this week’s magazine until 31 August.

As two magazines show Sky Replay on ch 180 from 1 September (moved from 160), it would appear that this could be correct information. However, I think that having Sky Showcase, Max AND Replay is a bit over the top. There are no extra shows as a result of this change, but one more repeat channel. This has devalued the Sky package, not enhanced it.

I guess TV & Satellite Week have calculated that Sky Replay will get even fewer viewers following this move and have decided to drop it.
Look like TV & Satellite Week has drop listings Sky Replay for Sky Max.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info