View Single Post
Old 28-10-2021, 17:02   #82
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Catholic Church admits Bible is BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
And that's the difference between science and faith - science wants to know the answer to the question, and faith asks you to not to be concerned about the answer, just to suspend your disbelief.

Which is why I never ask anyone to justify their faith - belief is enough for them, and I don't have an issue with that, but when they try to impose their beliefs on others, my viewpoint changes (about the person/group, not the faith).
see there is that word impose again.

Do you think science does not "impose" its beliefs on the religious? it does it a damn site more and with a damn site more force than a guy knocking on your door offering you a smile and a magazine