View Single Post
Old 06-10-2021, 17:29   #6
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Nasa to crash spacecraft into asteroid in 'Armageddon' test of defences

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I guess it depends on whether you actually want the human race to survive whenever such an emergency arises in the future. It’s only a matter of time. It may be in a million years or it might be next week.

As for hunger and poverty - even Jesus recognised that there will always be the poor in any society. And I’m not going to start an argument with Him.

In none of scriptures regarding Jesus did he ever say or infer that. In fact the opposite as he referred to the coming of Gods Kingdom that later in the bible tells of an end of suffering. But that is all another subject entirely

I think the money can be better spent. With our level of technology as it is we have no chance of diverting anything big enough to do enough damage and lets face it if something was coming in the relative near future they already know about. In fact maybe they do and this is their attempt to see if they need to tell us the end is nigh
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote