View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 23:32   #1303
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Hamas Israel War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I don't think they killed them on purpose but I don't think they stop to check much or really care who gets in the way. It's just indiscrimiante bombing if they somewhat suspect they might be Hamas. So long as they think that then they don't bother to be careful, they don't double check, they level everything in sight and any civilians be damned.

These workers did everything right. https://archive.ph/FaTpm

They were working in a zone previously approved by the IDF for humanitarian aid. They coordinated with the IDF where they would be. They had their symbols on the truck.

But the IDF suspect there was an armed man and that man might be a terrorist. Even though they couldn't be sure and that the man never left with the trucks they decided to bomb anyway.
Grim as it is, that's the story the IDF would like us to believe.

I'd like to think it's all cock-up over conspiracy but there does seem to be an anti-aid pattern here, be it blocking check points and outlawing the UN agency. This seems a continuation of that policy.

Last edited by 1andrew1; 02-04-2024 at 23:40.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote