View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 13:13   #74
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Important: Your phone service is changing

So lost power for 15mins, this meant I lost access to my phone line too but the power outage appeared to reduce the power to my mobile transmitter making it next to useless, I was standing upstairs with the phone hanging out the window trying to get some kind of a signal...... I never got a usable one.

So....... This digital phone line is an awesome technological advancement in technology..... Whoever came up with it should be taken outside and shat on and denied any form of internet access for life.

Anyway this is not the stress I needed when my 81 year old father just got admitted to hospital at 5am last night, so I affectively had no contact with family for an update.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 12-08-2023 at 14:00.
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote