View Single Post
Old 28-01-2022, 07:11   #1090
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: All those No.10 lockdown parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Then what? The Conservatives continue to nosedive in the polls, as the public is sick to death of Boris and his lies.
Even Labour is winning the CF poll, that should give them a wake up call if nothing else!
Oh gee wizz, they’re currently winning by 1 vote. I got to lie down.

Meanwhile….

BREAKING: Pen Farthing, Founder and owner of Nowzad dogs charity is to seek legal action over what he considers to be lies being told by media and MPs, in that animals were NOT put before human lives, he tweeted this a few hours ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen Farthing via Twitter
Ok @DanJarvisMP I can no longer take this mental anguish that you & other MPs are putting me through No-one was left behind to die because of me No-one. I am going to seek legal representation against you. I cannot take this anymore. It has to bloody stop. @BBCBreaking

@SkyNews @bbc5live @bbclaurak @theJeremyVine @UKLabour This constant onslaught of lies using my name and that our charity is unacceptable. I cannot take this anymore. We SAVED people. Deserving people. What do I have to so you tell the truth?

The level of abuse and hatred I am receiving because of the lies being portrayed from the media and certain MPs is disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I thought I was mentally strong but now beginning to struggle with this.