View Single Post
Old 20-01-2022, 09:37   #10
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Does Western society need a healthier dialouge/discourse regarding our relation w

With suicide, most of the time people won't actually do it. They will threaten to do it but never actually go through with that. Sadly there are a few that will go through with it.

A friend of mine did commit suicide but we think he was actually hoping to be found.

Alas, when he was found it was too late.

We have to consider the fact that there are a lot more ways people can be made to feel sicidal these days. Just by the power of the Internet you can be bullied right into your own home. Finding an area of safety and place where you can talk and get help is difficult in our fast paced world where people can put judgements on others.

It is great to know there are charities and groups out there that try their best to help people and are there for them.

I know it is hard to sometimes understand why someone does commit suicide but we can all too often be actors and put on a smile when in reality could be breaking down inside.

There are times when people may feel leavimng this world is the only option. They may be surrounded in debt, have been in a mesy relationship, the list is endless.

I guess it is about showing someone that there are better days and that although they may not see a purpose right now, getting better and then evaluating things will give them a clearer way of thinking and see there is a reason to live.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote