View Single Post
Old 17-01-2022, 18:01   #36
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: 1gb with Hub 4 modem only mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Absolute flipping rubbish. It is standard coax (rg6 rings a bell) and is certified to transmit at however many gigabits per second.

Had a feeling that was the case, thank you for confirming....

So, an update on todays engineer visit.

First of all the tech was very good indeed and it appears i have or have had two problems. First of all i replicated the fault in fron of the tech. showed him the issue in both router and modem mode.

we replace the SH4 connect my mac via ethernet and bang straight away maximum speed. this is good....

Next, we put my kit back on, speed test via my router back to the same problem again.

I then spoof the MAC of my mac's ethernet adapter, reboot all the kit. connect up via ethernet into my home router again with a different adapter. bang, maximum speed...

oddness.....