View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 14:12   #33
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Annoying message on Facebook

Hi Tinky this is the current message we are being given on the FBP options page that you will be shown once you have managed to link FBP to FB.
Quote:
FBP Tip: Did you know Facebook are blocking people from sharing direct links to the FBPURITY.COM website, because they don't want anyone to know how good it is and they don't want Facebook users having control over what they see on their own computers. You can get around this by sharing links to the FBP fan page at http://facebook.com/fluffbustingpurity instead
If Tafs link doesn't work try the link in my link and see how you get on. Putting up decorations at the moment but I will keep checking up to see if it works. fingers crossed

Add//
Quote:
if anyone experiencing a problem viewing their newsfeeds and groups, with them showing no posts, this is due to a clash between FBP and the Adblock Plus extension, if you disable Adblock Plus for the Facebook website, things should go back to normal. FBP Blocks most ads on Facebook anyway, so you shouldnt notice much of a difference. Alternative options are to install "UBlock Origin" instead of Adblock Plus, as that is a higher rated and better extension, and does not cause a clash with F.B. Purity.
I had to swap and I can't fault Ublock it has even stopped some problems I was have on other sites

https://www.facebook.com/fluffbustingpurity

Last edited by joglynne; 07-12-2021 at 14:18.
joglynne is offline   Reply With Quote