View Single Post
Old 21-10-2021, 10:16   #2873
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Raab agrees with you, he was on the radio this morning saying the same, slept through the interview annoyingly but heard extracts, he has a solution to, prisoners on day release and ex offenders, rehabilitation of offenders has no bigger advocate than me, I've even lobbied my MP over changes to the DBS system (to no avail at the time but the changes I wanted to see are in place now so it's moot I guess) and given the attitude then compared to now, I wonder where this welcomed about turn has come from
Asylum-seekers would be up for it too.

The fact that the US has problems with discharging ships' cargo does not mean that Brexit hasn't worsened or improved the discharging ships' cargo situation in the UK.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote