View Single Post
Old 22-04-2023, 08:08   #524
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: The Chronicles of Rishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post

In this case, I'm not convinced by what you say, John.

If you take this in the round with the coordinated union strikes, which include the Civil Service in part, and my view that the CS is essentially leftie (nothwithstanding the years of Tory rule), you might give Raab the benefit of the doubt.

Public confidence in bthe government and CS is now fading.

I’ll agree public confidence in the Tories is in the toilet. Years of corruption and lies will do that to a political party with it’s pals trousering collective billions at the expense of the taxpayer.

I don’t think anyone, apart from a few Tories howling at the moon, has serious concerns over the ability of the Civil Service to serve this Government or the next.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote