View Single Post
Old 19-04-2022, 11:34   #27
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Harry (formerly known as prince) and Megan

Btw, I certainly support the case for Prince Harry to negotiate paying for his public protection when in the UK. As explained by Hugh, his rare situation as 6th in liner to the throne makes him a potential target for the nutters and terrorists waiting for an opportunity to strike.

Also, I'm happy for him to be known as Prince Harry; his title and functions are two separate things.

I'm not happy that they felt it necessary to leave the UK. My understanding is that the British press played a decisive hand in Megan's disillusionment and this led to Harry's decision. A "free press" doesn't always work to the good.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote