View Single Post
Old 19-04-2022, 10:42   #24
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: Harry (formerly known as prince) and Megan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
Is it? I thought it was the media trying to drive an imaginary wedge between Harry and his brother and rest of the family. If any of you knew me you would know that I've been shouting about racism ALL my life. What I don't care about anymore is the false narrative set up to indicate racism in the Royal Family.Some of the media headlines and articles about Harry and Meghan have been truly horrendous and I just don't read any of their crap anymore.It's the media that have set up this situation.Now Harry is becoming a media darling again until the said media want to sell news during a slump in sales. That's why I have ceased to care what the newspapers report because they are no longer bastions of any kind of truth.

Anyway just what is anti-white racism?
The media? Not when we're talking about things said by THEM in a TV interview.

The relentless implication by THEM is that everybody was racist towards her. The implication being that the comment about the potential colour of their baby was inherently racist. Why else mention it in the first place?
So there are no meetings with FORCED attendance about "white privilege"? No annual White Privilege conferences occurring for more than 20 years? No enforced meetings(eg Seattle council) where white people are expected to have to give up jobs, friends, property etc, and even put themselves in physical and emotional danger.

Not to mention the TV presenter who talked about non-melanated(ie white) people being annihilated(his words). When it was pointed out that included Jews, he had to apologise to them, but not to the rest of us. He is of course, still in his job. Those are the sort of things being discussed by people in private.
Try Googling "White Privilege". Only 2 BILLION references. Hardly a figment of the imagination.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote