Thread: VM Router Hub 5 at no extra cost
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2021, 09:32   #98
Inactive Digital
cf.addict

Services: VM broadband, Stream, phone. Sky Q
Inactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hub 5 at no extra cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtho782 View Post
I was told the offers + upgrades section doesn't work if you're on any form of discount/special offer....

Seems like they are lying to some of us!
This is the impression I get too re: discounts/retentions deals. For the past couple of years I haven't been able to see any offers but the last time I did, taking any offers seemed to involve the removal of the discounts on my account, so it was actually a deterrent to upgrading.

For example, I had only broadband at that point and the 'offer' in my online account to add a landline (basic weekend calls only) was an extra £30 per month - more than doubling my monthly bill. So, in my experience, if there aren't any offers in your account you're not missing out - they'd be ridiculous offers anyway.
Inactive Digital is offline   Reply With Quote