View Single Post
Old 27-10-2021, 20:51   #95
Kevc69
cf.member

Kevc69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hub 5 at no extra cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby View Post
I sent a message to VM wishing to express my interest in the Hub 5 and this was their response..

Hi Paul, I see that you are interested in the new Hub 5 equipment. I can understand your excitement. We will soon be releasing the equipment as a selective upgrade. But at the moment it is still in testing stage so only a few customers have been sent a personal email to sign up for the trial and avail the hub to try the features and inform our concerned team about any pros and cons of the equipment and performance.

We will make it public as soon as we are able to do a selective upgrade for the equipment on the online account, website and also through emails.

We do not have any certain forms to fill in to add you on the trial, but I will leave a note on your account that you are interested in the trial so they would check your account for the criteria consider you for the next phase if eligible. I hope that would be okay with you?
Interesting since I've never been able to amend anything on the website in all my years with Virgin Media. I just get a message telling me to call customer services. I can't even get a price for changing things. Selective upgrade indicates that they might try and charge for it or have an installation fee.
Kevc69 is offline   Reply With Quote