View Single Post
Old 24-09-2022, 21:31   #18
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Part Time Workers Targeted

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I’m not sure why I should link, or evidence, a statement entirely unrelated to the one I actually made.
That’s probably because you can’t, which is typical of your shallow arguments. Put your money where your mouth is and your comments might be taken more seriously.

I would love to enter into a serious debate with you on this, but all you do is make wild statements and when anyone challenges you, you change the argument very subtly. It’s very clever, but we see through you.

A high paid, high skilled jobs solution is bound to help people, and the economy. Of course, the more people who take advantage of that, the more who are taken out of the low paid sector and the fewer potential votes for Labour.

The red wall voters have finally concluded that for themselves.