View Single Post
Old 13-05-2022, 22:13   #2
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Unable to register a My Virgin Media account

The best bet is the forums because they are english and understand exactly what the problem is. I would pm the person back who sent the original message and politely ask for an update. If you can't do that put the message in the thread as a new post/update. I would have thought they should have been able to fix it immediately. They either reactivate/enable the old account so it is fully functional or they give you the details for the presumably new account they have set up for you. They want you to do everything (billings, upgrades, self service etc) through My Virgin Media these days so it is pathetic that they are tying your hands.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote