View Single Post
Old 27-07-2022, 20:28   #1827
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Doubt it, nadine is one of her biggest cheer leaders
Well, Liz Truss wants the police to get on with catching criminals instead of being arbitrators of internet posters who’ve had the feelings hurt. She said so.

I don’t seriously think that Nadine would argue with Liz over that, do you?

I’m not advocating the Bill be scrapped, just that these provisions about these delicate flowers being offended are taken out.

---------- Post added at 19:28 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
We'd all get bored pretty quickly if you had to moderate all that crap you spout!! Being serious though, I find myself agreeing with you again and I'm quite worried .
There are bound to be differences between those on the left of politics and those on the right, but the reasonable ones always manage to agree a lot on matters in between!