View Single Post
Old 27-07-2022, 17:53   #1823
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
This is why I think it essential for people to declare any difficulties that they have to prevent any misunderstanding further down the line, though I think it should ultimately be for the disabled person to decide whether to self declare or not.

I think that there will need to be a lot of training/retraining if moderators are to stay on the right side of the law and act appropriately, particularly as they could be personally fined as a result (and some don't even get paid to do it).
So let me get this straight. All the years I've been here there's only been one person as far as I know that this site 'could' possibly be a problem if these new laws come into effect and that is you.

I'm sure you're hoping the new laws will come into effect as you'll be on the phone every 5 minutes with a new complaint.

Last edited by peanut; 27-07-2022 at 18:09.
peanut is offline   Reply With Quote