View Single Post
Old 26-07-2022, 15:21   #1808
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
my question is, if this was the case, would you actually say this to the person.
If someone asks me if I dislike them, and why, then I'll tell them.

I dont know anyone who randomly walks up to someone they dislike and says "Hey, I dont like you, because ......<whatever>"

(But again, I see no reason they cannot do so, if they really want to, you cannot try and force anyone to like anyone else).

Quote:
They're more interested in traffic to increase revenue than they are from protecting individuals from trolls, paedophiles etc
Again seem to confuse a handful of large social media sites with the vast majority of sites.
Facebook, Twitter etc are a small fraction of the total sites, which this proposed law wants to cover.
As I said before, its not a hammer to crack a nut, its a stonking big pile driver to crack a very small nut.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote