View Single Post
Old 18-07-2022, 19:30   #1722
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
You said earlier that my viewpoint was as equal as anybody else's, which of course is true.
In responce to your reply above to Maggy's post I have to say that all viewpoints are equal is not the same as claiming those points have to be accepted as all being valid.

Quote:
Read earlier in the thread, not just the last few posts.To make it clear for you, I believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion on this matter.
I have read all 1721 posts, and I stand by my point of view concerning a large number of the posts made by you.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian
The best bit about the delay is how much it has peed off the ghastly dorries creature.
Yes, this is one advantage