Thread: Football Season 2021/22
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 11:00   #223
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future
Re: Season 2021/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian View Post
England showed Hungary no respect at all.

The weakest line up for a competitive match I have ever seen, facile political gestures to provoke the home nation and a complete lack of effort anywhere on the pitch.
I don't think it was a weak line up,not the strongest I agree,it was just the lack of commitment from the players that disappointed me. As for the facile political gestures to provoke the home nation,I presume you're referring to taking the knee? I don't agree with it either but as England national team do it before every match I see no reason why they should of not done it just to please a bunch of racists. What disturbed me most was the majority of the crowd were kids!
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote