View Single Post
Old 13-01-2022, 10:53   #224
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Idea World HAS NOT been today
I don't understand this part.
Quote:
I think Ideal world will keep their COM6 as they broadcast from around Midnight to 3am on ITV and STV
Very logical.
Quote:
also the Adult channel that was shown after midnight on their stream was removed last night.
Last night? It's been away since before Christmas according to the Freeview timeshare I regularly look at (based on my observations of the website, there are no dates for change on page now as changes have happened since). http://www.xhxf.uk/timeshares/
Quote:
Ideal World Extra do broadcast have a 24 hours stream but that is on the Local TV.
Completely slipped my mind last night. Ta.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote