View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 22:24   #195
insulatorpotty
Inactive

insulatorpotty is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: mj Quinn bt openreach engineers

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkzy View Post
I am not being funny guys iv just joined the site. But i have worked for quinns for the past year and still do. I have read a lot of bitching about fines and jobs not being there traveling ect. I think it a really good company to work for apart from the first month or two when your geting used to things i have never taken home under £600 and have earnt £1000 a week. so what if you have to travel its a job at the end of the day suck it up and get on with it. The moneys there if your prepared to work for it. and once you get good at it you can do 8-10 jobs a day. And to a good standard. you damage your van you pay for it would it be any diffrent with your car???? if your looking to join and are lucky enough to get picked go for it guys i think its easy money. if anyone needs some real answers on working for quinns message me. and ignore half the bollocks people are shouting about on here. Ranting over!!!
another senior quinns manager or are you related to someone in the office. ??.

---------- Post added at 21:24 ---------- Previous post was at 21:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by empire52 View Post
Warning to anyone considering working as a frames guy for quinns DONT!!!! The company is s**t 50 hour week take home pay £320 do the maths its minimum wage. I also average 200 miles a day and spend at least £100 a week on fuel £90 per day is a joke. Plus watch it when you return your vehicle the horror stories are true. All irrelevant now as I jacked it in this week
good on you mate, the pay for frames guys on quinns is rubbish for what is expected. i know guys who worked from 8 til 8 for £90 and still got a bollocking because they had not done all their work.
insulatorpotty is offline   Reply With Quote