View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 09:32   #192
Rapicom65
Inactive

Rapicom65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: mj Quinn bt openreach engineers

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkzy View Post
I am not being funny guys iv just joined the site. But i have worked for quinns for the past year and still do. I have read a lot of bitching about fines and jobs not being there traveling ect. I think it a really good company to work for apart from the first month or two when your geting used to things i have never taken home under £600 and have earnt £1000 a week. so what if you have to travel its a job at the end of the day suck it up and get on with it. The moneys there if your prepared to work for it. and once you get good at it you can do 8-10 jobs a day. And to a good standard. you damage your van you pay for it would it be any diffrent with your car???? if your looking to join and are lucky enough to get picked go for it guys i think its easy money. if anyone needs some real answers on working for quinns message me. and ignore half the bollocks people are shouting about on here. Ranting over!!!
I have been working for the company myself for about 4 months now. As an ex BT engineer doing the job was no problem but it took a couple of weeks to get use to the MJ Quinn system.. There is plenty of work if you want it with the potential to earn good money but you have to be willing to work for it..
Rapicom65 is offline   Reply With Quote