View Single Post
Old 15-08-2013, 20:26   #181
arthur davis

Re: mj Quinn bt openreach engineers

I do get the jobs done in a good 9 time out of ten, if I'm on my first job at 7.30 am then yeah I can do its, I didn't say the full job in 40 min, you see what I do why it's light and we got time say I finish at 5pm and I've got my job for torr, I would phone the first eu up, the night before, then what I would do is go and check my e side for all the jobs, so I know what ones have got to be sorted. You got half a chance if you do it's that way, I think it's must be the areas after all, I got a job today no matter what I didn't nothing work only to find its router some where else. The e side guys in east London are very quick, I say. Yeah the areas are the common problems, as I found out. So my post for the 40 min mark is a bit of cause where I check the day before. What get on my tits is that we moan over things that are over the top. I love the job I think Jamie is a great guy got me right upto to speed in areas I didn't know nothing about. So that I'm thankful for. M j quinns all the way me thinks. And every jobs is great work. I replaces all wired. So really all my point was its a good job but its not for you if your scard of heights. That its