View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 20:56   #179
Ukjay
Inactive

Ukjay is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: mj Quinn bt openreach engineers

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur davis View Post
I'm on the east London patch yeah full job the biggest problem people have its used the 9083 meter, touch the screw with the with the x100 loop on, I'm alway on my first job at 7.30 am !!! when its a npu !!! Get a spare from the routing, phone hub say e 265 example asked the tone down the line, bang you now prove your new e side , it's now become a com, there no need for a npu, fit does not need to be done if there going to a problem with its, simple step make life easy, do you know how not to get batt or earth contract, that what the meter for, I've got nothing bad to say about m j quinns, lol 9 job on the Mi lol I do them in 3 hours lol I've got pal earn 2000 grand a week on that doing 15 20 a day. Hoist, what do you need that for, if its not broke at the pole open the pit, do its from there, and if you do the push thought on the pair you was giver, the dial tone should be there, I alway on my first job at 7.30work from pcp to dp, just phone routing asked for d side that are going to the dp. Chance are there is one just used the tdr on the d side. Going back push thought, phone the number your hear a cracking noise, bob your uncle, you must be very slow. What does its take to run a drop wire, 10 min, at the most. Always when you get your job the day before, phone them up the day before. So they know your going to be banging on the door at 8am get there for 7.30 if the e side ok if not, by 8 am you know what the problem is and boom you should have your job 1 first job done by 8.30am. By the way everyone that covers London is a ex Bt engineer. It's call working hard. Why not test the line at the pcp with a socket on the end of its. Simple step allow you to have no problem with anything it's how you follow them. It's like if I've got a problem with my e side it's bang over to the e side, you asked him to test the line his side. That way there is no problem. I just don't mess around mate. Ive got 8 step I follow them and have no problems. Easy life rant over and did work for Kelly's for 6 months ****ing that a joke of a company. Poor in every way. Training ****, I couldn't do 3 a day with them, I wish I was a manager I would sack half of the guy that talk ****.

---------- Post added at 20:14 ---------- Previous post was at 20:11 ----------

Yeah 40 min, I don't know how slow you are but come on its 2 wire a bit of cable to the wall away you go.
I tell you what, I know how to do the job and know how to use all the tools etc... I can also phone the routing as well as the Bt hub. When I mentioned hoist I realy meant to say the line is disconnected on the D Pole.
There is no person on earth that can do a full lead in from the pole, jumper in pcp plus end user fitting in 40min!!!! You are out of your mind or you must be superman!!!When you have a Npu you are still required to the the fitting at EU. East London can be a bit easier as there maybe always will be someone on the exchange!
Im also talking about Copper provision not MI.
Ukjay is offline   Reply With Quote