View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 01:36   #175
arthur davis

Re: mj Quinn bt openreach engineers

Right guys its simple its as easy as you make it's if you got a fear of height , go home your no good it's just 6 step up the pole two wire a butt phone, and tdr meter and your 9083 metre it's dead simple it's half hour work, 28 quid I can do a full job in 40 min, m j quinine got there own e side guys, if your e side dead just phone roting up asked for spares, 9 time out of 10 get your phone ring the number guess what, your number at the top, it's really not that hard, at all or you can get a stop line at the top just press 8 on the butt phone. It's people who don't want to work, why do you want the guys to run around when you not carried out simple steps, it's so easy it's unreal. If you can't climb your wasting your time. Simple as that. It's easy to do 8 a day if you don't **** about saying oh the pole can be climb, if its in date jump up there, after a couple of times your be like wtf.
Follow the step let the rest come to you. It's dead simple. Look at its this way, you **** around, the help not going to be there, Bt knows when your talking crap. They got there own systems. M j quints all the way. Good team good people. Hard work = pound notes. Just man up and climb the rest will come. Remember 2 wires back to a pop. Not rocket sciences ...... Rant over best wishes

---------- Post added at 01:36 ---------- Previous post was at 00:48 ----------

The funny thing it's make me laugh I've been doing this least then 2 months, it's crazy at times we know, but come on its really not that hard, I always say its best to learn, above a shop it's the same dp at the one at the top master that in a couple of goes, you be fine, fear of height, go rock climbing indoor, you get better each day, life not easy but hard work sure does paid off,, learn to used the 9083 meter and your be fine, but if you can't be asked to take on board what being said ... No one going to care, so boom, I'm no ass licker I like money it's a good earner, tip for new guys buy FB keys, lots of time waste without them, it's dead simple, the tools are there just listen, and jobs are not more then 10 miles apart.
Dead simple, so just man up....... Go out there earn the dish take the wife on holiday buy a new car, let me say this CASH. Just be safe and enjoy its. It's a good life.