View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 13:20   #231
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2023)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
Yes, unfortunately I got it wrong yesterday and it is £7 on top of that version of Ultimate Volt.

As I don't want to cause further confusion, I'll avoid discussing any pricing changes in the future.
It does seem quite complex and not helped by a lack of a press release or formal announcement (I suspect deliberately because of the vast amount of legacy packages out there).

Always appreciate your input Ben so apologies if my post(s) came over as a dig. I posted today to say what I was offered (and I’ve taken up) in case that helps others.

---------- Post added at 13:20 ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMLeafs View Post
How to virgin justify these prices on top of the Ultimate Volt package
Things like this should just be added to all Ultimate Volt package
Suspect someone somewhere has done analysis on the price point of “Ultimate Volt” as a headline package so the price stays the same but you get less for it.