View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 16:50   #563
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Together TV +1 has moved from COM5 to COM6 and it broadcasting hours has move from 2am to 6am to 5am to 8am. But stays on Channel 92.

And is now timesharing with Jewellery Maker and PBS.

Together TV +1 old COM5 slot has now moved to Channel 790.

That's 60s or That's TV UK now 24 hours? (To be confirmed)

---------- Post added at 13:41 ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 ----------

A Media Boy UK Source has just confirmed that E4 +1 is NO LONGER available to Freeview Viewers in Wales.

So the new UK Wide channel will launch/move soon on/to D3&4.

---------- Post added at 13:52 ---------- Previous post was at 13:41 ----------

RUMOUR:

I have seen unconfirm rumour that E4 +1 may have just moved to SDN in Wales (Swapping with E4) so GREAT! movies action is not coming to Wales on Freeview after all.

---------- Post added at 15:50 ---------- Previous post was at 13:52 ----------

Freeview - Scotland, England and Northern Ireland Update:

*E4 +1 is still on D3&4.
*My Source (And Mike aka a516digital) feels it ITV's turn to fill the next available slot on D3&4 - so it could be ITVBe using that new slot soon.

Freeview - Wales Update:

*E4 +1 has moved from D3&4 to SDN.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 25-01-2023 at 17:36.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote