View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 11:42   #1921
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The energy crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
I know Hive supports it but unsure if the Tado does but take a look and see if it supports 'heat by' which will have your house to the temperature you want by the time you want. no more having to do it manually !
That is a good feature of Tado too but i have to pay monthly for that feature which is a waste of money for me, my phone notifies me when it detects I'm not at home so forgetting isn't a problem I just have to remember to switch it on a few hours before arriving home, not bad for a total cost of £99 self install and I don't need smart radiator thermostats luckily for only a 2 bed house which would bump the cost alot more.