View Single Post
Old 01-01-2023, 03:29   #5694
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Strange World - 3/10.

The previews had looked average at best, but since I have limitless, I thought I would go and see this anyway.
My mistake, I really should have read the reviews first - apparenly its quite a flop, and it was soon obvious why.

Another case of Disney being more interested in ticking all the woke boxes instead of making a decent film.
The star [a weak] white male (with daddy issues) was of course married to a [strong, clever] coloured woman.
[who again inexplicably exists, as they all live in a land with no climate that would remotely result in coloured skin].

They have a teenage son, who is [of course] gay .... so add a dose of environmental disaster and you get the general idea (wind power saves the day, hurrah).
The actual plot (as such) was all over the place and almost incomprehensible, in the end I think they all lived inside a giant turtle floating in an earth like sea (!).

Not something I would waste time watching again.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote