View Single Post
Old 31-12-2022, 10:14   #4
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Virgin Mis-Sold me a Contract

Hi Clemand welcome to the forum.

I think MrK and Taf have both given you a good insight into what has happened to themselves and people they know.

From talking to my friends and family over the years it seems that virtually every supplier causes problems so I'm afraid I can't help but I do think you need to consider how much you would have to pay for a similar service from another supplier.

The fact that we will all be seeing an increase in price in the new year, which gives us all a legitimate get out option, does give you a chance to look at other companies and use the next few weeks to make sure you feel less pressured whilst you decide what is the best courseof action for you with VM.

Just be aware that at some point every other supplier out there will also be putting up their prices, it happens every year unfortunately.

Hopefully other members will be around later and will be able to give you their take on what you could consider doing.