View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 12:59   #49
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Antivirus / anti spyware / Firewall, and computer health thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
As someone who considers himself an enthusiastic expert the only time I have had catastrophic issues caused by an AV itself was the paid for version of Kaspersky.

As an addition to this thread as it is about computer health I cannot recommend Backupper or similar programs that will take a system image that can be recovered in minutes

Say for example you had a working system backup from say a week before the AV stuffed things up you recover to that and the system is back up and all set up without the hassles of a reinstall and having to set everything back up again

Windows 10 still I believe has the old windows 7 system backup options hidden away somewhere too
Should that be Can recommend?