View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 07:33   #201
arcimedes
cf.mega poster

Services: TV XL ,TiVo X 2, 200Mb Broadband XL phone
arcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Stupid computer Logged in just now and decided to logon to banking. I got the sign in wrong ( it happens occasionally) tried to go through the resetting procedure, it wouldn't work (could logon via phone so not all bad).

Then the PC started talking to me; somehow I had pressed something on the keyboard (its wireless (the keyboard) and windows 8.1) Then typing on keyboard didn't work it was displaying different characters to what I typed.

Rebooted and everything back to normal and I could now reregister for online banking. Good start to the day
arcimedes is offline   Reply With Quote