View Single Post
Old 17-12-2021, 22:52   #10
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Any point in using VPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post

Sorry
You can stream EFL games on a Saturday afternoon, as long as you aren't in the UK. Having a VPN enables you to not be in the UK - or at least appear that way.

You still pay, and the clubs still get the money ie. an official, not illegal stream. Fair enough that they want fans to go to games, which I do. But for far away games, which i'd have never travelled to, its a win win for you and the club. (unless you lose of course! )

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I have never found much real need to use a VPN (except to connect to work, but thats a little different).
VPNs are old hat for homeworking. We use ZScaler now, much more reliable and faster speeds
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote